Saturday, April 15, 2006

Easter Eve


The past week has flown by! Most days, I really wasn't sure which day of the week it was. You can bet that my kids are not going to let me forget what day tomorrow is though. Thanks to a little help from Grandma before she went back to Colorado earlier in the week, we had all the necessary supplies to get ready for the big day. We wrapped the dining room table in a plastic drop cloth, and Will and the kids went to town painting the eggs. We have lovely tie-dye, sponge-painted creations this year.

Happy Hunting!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just catching up, and finished reading about your trip and your arrival home. It sounds like you are recovering and adjusting well.

Grace (and all your kids) are just beautiful. I especially love Grace's little pixie ears!

Congratulations again.

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family! It's always refreshing for me to read about people who still enjoy the "good ol family life". I enjoy your posts!