Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Vomit Free Zone (VFZ)

You are now entering the Vomit Free Zone! At least I hope it stays that way. I waited to post this until we had lunch and Grace was down for her nap. I wanted to be able to say that we made through a morning without the daily puke bath, and not jinx myself. We Really Made It!!! Grace has had no fever for the past day and a half. She still has the cough, but it seems to be calming down as well. It looks like the Zithromax is doing the trick. We're still keeping our fingers crossed just for good measure though.

Now I'm heading back to the laundry room to try to find my way to the bottom of the piles!

Update: Dang it! I just tried to give Grace her last dose of Zithromax. She gagged on it and puked all over herself, the couch and me. We're off to the bathtub. GRRRRRR!

3 comments:

Perri said...

Ahh, the infamous "spoke too soon"

I'm still praying for Grace.

Anonymous said...

Ugh. There is absolutely nothing worse. We've all been there, and we're all pulling for you!

Anonymous said...

Don't despair about the return of the vomit. It will probably taper off slowly -- one step forward, two steps back. I'm speaking from my own vomit experience, however, not a baby's.

Her body will probably get used to the antibiotic and it will be easier, I think.

e