Sunday, September 10, 2006

Colorful

Some of our dearest friends (they were one of our references for Grace's adoption) recently sent me some new family pictures. It might seem odd that I would mention this on MY family's blog, but you'll understand in a second. You see, this family is so much like our own. Just like us, they have come from brokenness and loneliness to "yours, mine & ours". They are also a very "colorful" family. That includes black, hispanic, japanese, irish, american indian and the usual Heinz 57 that we all have. In spite of the potential for division because of these differences, this is a beautiful family; divinely designed. I am honored to call them friends!


Continued Above...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Friend.........I am really teary eyed. Your message is beautiful! Love ya Ji

Just me! said...

We will pray for their family