Saturday, September 16, 2006

Decade-ian


10 years ago today, I went into labor with my son Daniel. Unfortunately, the little stinker wasn't born for three more days! Is it any wonder that his favorite book is the Guinness Book of World Records?! He had the 2006 version too. He reads it cover to cover, and quotes it as often as possible. The boy is a sponge.

Every year, I ask my kids for a birthday "wish list" to share with our families. This year, Daniel's included a denim jacket...

...and an mp-3 player (Ipod if he got really lucky!). Imagine his surprise when he was told to go check his email to find out about his last present. You see, the latest Ipod Shuffle is so new, that it won't even be shipped until October. He is SOOOOOOOO excited about his new gift. I know he will be checking the mail everyday until it gets here!


Happy 10th Birthday Daniel the Great!

We love you bunches and bunches and oodles and gobs!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Daniel! Have a wonderful day!

PastormacsAnn said...

Happy Birthday to Daniel and many happy returns on the day!

I can't wait to get one of those new iPod shuffles for myself! Good choice.

That is one cool jacket. Bet you look sharp in that.