My friend "C", over at Adopting Isaac, tagged me for a this meme. In light of the fact that she has been waiting for a referral for her son in Ethiopia for over 10 months, and Mother's Day is right around the corner, I just couldn't turn her down. So here we go....
1. When I was in high school, I said I wasn't going to have ANY children. I have 5 now!!
2. Will and I knew we were going to get married within 2 weeks of our first date (and No, we didn't just figure that out later. We actually talked about it at the time.)
3. I had my 1st mammogram last Friday; at 31 years old. I also have to be tested for the breast cancer genes (BRCA 1 & BRCA 2) because my Mom's tumor was positive for them.
4. My least favorite chore in the world is washing dishes.
5. I have 6 vertabae in my coccyx (tailbone). Most people have 3-5.
6. The "c" key on my laptop does not work (Grace broke it off). That means I have to copy and paste a "c" every time I want to type one.
7. I went to 14 different schools, in 3 states, between Preschool and High School Graduation. We were not a military family.
If you want to play along, consider yourself TAGGED. 8^)