Saturday, May 26, 2007

For Perri

Here is an "after" picture of the V-8 catastrophe.....


Please pardon the crumbs all over the floor in the photo. Apparently, the rule at our house about not eating in the family room was not followed this morning. Note to self...Remind the children about that rule...Back to the business at hand...There is still the slightest hint of orange on the carpet, but I think that will go away with one more pass of the carpet cleaner.

I highly recommend
this carpet cleaner! It has taken on all of Grace's puke messes. It has cleaned paint, mud, pee, and now v-8, out of our carpets. It's great for spot cleaning on the furniture. Most importantly, my Mom's Little Green Machine cleaned up the mess from when my 12 year old son puked all over the motorhome (twice!!) last summer, and we still had an 18 hour drive home. I am VERY scent-sitive, and I can assure you, there was NO smell left behind.

I just looked, and found out that Wal-mart has the
exact same machine we have for $87.43. I say, go get yourself a carpet cleaner! Oh, and Happy Anniversary!!! 8^)

6 comments:

Nadine said...

Thanks for the tip. I love the new header - great picture of the kids.

Perri said...

Wow! I never would have believed it! Oh, if I only had that machine when Andi puked Clementine oranges on brand new VERY light carpet.

Forevermore there was a huge orange tinge in the middle of the floor.

DeAnna said...

Just got back from vacation and looked on your blog and I LOVE the picture of your kids -- that is SO adorable!

Karianne said...

Love the new look!

Louise said...

Nice new title pic!!
You have been blessed with a beautiful family!

S&C said...

OK going to get it now!!! LOL

Love the new pic on top too!!