Big Match Chelsea vs Everton 22 Feb 2014 - Prediksi Chelsea vs Everton – Prediktion Score Bola Chelsea vs Everton – Liga Inggris Chelsea vs Everton – Big match stats: Chelsea have lost none of their last 18 Premier League home games against Everton (W9 D9). Steven Naismith has scored in two of his three Premier League appearances against Chelsea. The Londoners have won just three of the last 11 Premier League games against the Toffees (W3 D4 L4). There have been four goals in the opening 15 minutes of the last four meetings between Chelsea and Everton. All six of Samuel Eto'o's Premier League goals for Chelsea have been scored at Stamford Bridge.
Everton have scored 10 goals through defenders this season in the Premier League, more than any other side. Their opponents Chelsea have seen six goals from defenders (third most). Six of Everton's last 11 Premier League goals have been scored from outside the box; three of which have been netted by Kevin Mirallas. Jose Mourinho's side are on the longest unbeaten run in the Premier League currently (11 games – W8 D3). Mourinho's unbeaten home record as a Premier League manager now stands at 73 games (W57 D16). Roberto Martinez has lost all four of his previous Premier League trips to Stamford Bridge as a manager.
Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas will miss the services of Fernando Torres, who is serving his suspension for a reckless two-footed challenge that earned him a red against Swansea. Prediksi Juventus vs Trabzonspor
With the former Liverpool hitman suspended for this game, Daniel Sturridge could come in as a replacement. Juan Mata and Didier Drogba would likely be preferred over Nicolas Anelka, who has been linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge in recent months. Prediksi Persib vs Persija
The home side also has no new injuries from the international break, but Michael Essien (knee) remains sidelined while Henrique Hilario (hip) is a doubt to make the squad.
David Moyes has only one injury related concern ahead of the trip to London, as Victor Anichebe (groin) is sidelined. But barring the lone injury, the Scot has everyone else available for this fixture.
- Chelsea is currently on an undefeated run of 10 games in the Premier League at Stamford Bridge, winning nine and drawing one in the process.
- But the club's record against Everton is not one that it will be proud of, having defeated that team only once in the last nine league meetings between the two sides.
- Didier Drogba (pictured right), however, will be looking forward to this game, as he has hit the back of the net seven times in his last nine outings against the Toffees.
- Both teams have conceded eight league goals this season. But the home side has managed to score 17, whereas David Moyes' men have found the net only six times.
- Everton has won only 12 of the 72 meetings between the two sides in London, but has managed to carve out 25 draws during the long history between the two sides. Chelsea has won 35 times against the Toffees on home soil. Prediksi Swansea City vs Napoli
- If all games ended at halftime, Chelsea would still be in third place, but Everton would have slipped down one to 14th in the standings.
Everton vs Chelsea 1-0 ( Naismith goal v Chelsea 45′)
Everton v Chelsea 2013 attendance:- 36,034 ( Referee- Webb)
Everton starting lineup vs Chelsea 2014:- Howard, Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Osman, Barry, Mirallas, Naismith, Barkley, Jelavic
Chelsea starting XI vs Everton 2014:- Cech, Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry, Cole, Ramires, Mikel, Schurrle, Hazard, Mata, Eto'o
( Credits of this Everton Chelsea 2013 Highlights Video with uploaders)