A fast-growing startup is looking for Mail/Fulfillment Clerks. This opening requires no professional experience other than usual computer literacy and capacity to process letters and dispatches.
Entirely appropriate for stay-at-home moms, retirees and also business individuals who remain in the home workplace during 10am to 5pm.
- Receive mail from UPS, Fedex and USPS at your address
- Consolidate mail
- Inspect the contents
- Download and use appropriate shipping labels
- Deliver letters and parcels to appropriate USPS offices
- Stay in touch with the supervisor through online account, and phone
- Timely send tracking numbers via website
- US residence with postal address
- Possess problem-solving and task organization skills
- Be able to demonstrate self motivation and strong work ethic
- Be able to move up to 20 pounds
- Valid driver�s license and available vehicle
This is a permanent vacancy with a compensation of up to $2,000 net per month.
Should you become interested in the vacancy, please respond directly to this email preferably with your resume, and we will contact you as soon as possible.