Thursday, November 09, 2006

Door Mat

Earlier today, my 4 year old went running by with the doormat that normally sits inside our back door, rolled up on his shoulder. I thought it was a little strange, but as a Mom of 5 kids, only blood or screams that sound like severe injury get my immediate attention most of the time.

A little while later, he came up to me and said, "Apparently, you didn't notice that I removed the Naughty Spot."

Yep! That rug by the back door is where he gets to serve his time when he has a naughty moment. Too bad for him that the rug was not the important part. 8^)

6 comments:

Mommy said...

I love it!!!
That is so funny. Kids are the greatest for some of the best laughs.
T

Anonymous said...

So funny!!! He's adorable! My kids would love if we got rid of that stinkin' corner in our living room! Julie

Amanda/MayhemMama said...

"Too bad for him the rug was not the important part."

Bummer! Good idea, anyway!

darci said...

He cracks me up! What a hoot! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great thinker on your hands. Very funny kid.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, too bad....pretty funny!