Thursday, November 09, 2006

Door Mat

Earlier today, my 4 year old went running by with the doormat that normally sits inside our back door, rolled up on his shoulder. I thought it was a little strange, but as a Mom of 5 kids, only blood or screams that sound like severe injury get my immediate attention most of the time.

A little while later, he came up to me and said, "Apparently, you didn't notice that I removed the Naughty Spot."

Yep! That rug by the back door is where he gets to serve his time when he has a naughty moment. Too bad for him that the rug was not the important part. 8^)

6 comments:

Just me! said...

I love it!!!
That is so funny. Kids are the greatest for some of the best laughs.
T

Anonymous said...

So funny!!! He's adorable! My kids would love if we got rid of that stinkin' corner in our living room! Julie

Anonymous said...

"Too bad for him the rug was not the important part."

Bummer! Good idea, anyway!

darci said...

He cracks me up! What a hoot! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great thinker on your hands. Very funny kid.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, too bad....pretty funny!