Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Thanks Everyone!!

First of all, I just have to say.....I have the BEST readers ever!!! You all are so full of encouragement, compliments, helpful websites, comiseration, affirmations and a little righteous ire when it looks like my back needs watching. Thanks to all of you! How could I not have a smile on my face after that?! 8^)


Now, on to other blogging business. Ever since I changed over to Blogger Beta (or New Blogger, as it likes to call itself), all my comments come to me with no way to answer by email unless I have an email address from a previous exchange. In all honesty, I was spoiled by my previous ability to just hit "reply" to zip off a response to a comment, so I didn't save the addresses. Oops. Some people that leave comments here have a blog, and some do not. Some of the people that have a blog, do not have the "email me" function enabled in their profile. That means, other than leaving a comment on one of their posts (very likely a post completely unrelated to what they commented about on my blog), the only way for me to respond to comments is here on my own blog. That's OK most of the time, but if any of you are like me, you might not make it back to recheck the comments on a post you have already read. For those without a blog, I am not a mind reader, and refuse to employ detective services to reply to a simple comment. So, that was a really long way of saying you should either include your email address with each of your comments, or drop me an email with your name and email address once, so I can save it and be a polite blogger (most of the time anyway). OK?

Thanks

No comments: