Thursday, March 29, 2007

A VERY Long Day

It is 2 AM on Thursday, and I am finally home from the hospital. The surgeons indicated that they succeeded in removing the mass from Bob's brain. He is in the process of recovering in the ICU, and we are expecting the pathology report in the next few days. Your continued prayers are both coveted and appreciated.

I would especially ask that you lift Lisa up in prayer. She is physically exhausted, and somewhat overwhelmed by the gravity of this situation. She has a great faith though, and trusts that the Lord will be gracious.

9 comments:

S&C said...

I am so sorry to read this. You all will be in my thoughts!

Renee said...

Praying, praying!

Blessings,
Renee

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what a scary, scary time. Of course you are all in our hearts & prayers.
MP2

At A Hen's Pace said...

Praying for Bob and Lisa... A close friend of ours went through something similar--it was cancerous and he had radiation afterward; still has trouble with controlling the seizures. It's hard on the family.

And congrats on your blogging anniversary!!

Jeanne

DeAnna said...

Lots of prayers going up for all of you!!

PJ Academy said...

Prayers going up here!

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

sending you love & prayers from London, UK

Perri said...

I'm glad to get an update. They have been in my prayers.

S&C said...

Any updates?