8 things I'm passionate about...
2. My Husband
3. My Kids
4. My Extended Family
8. Scrapbooking (passionate but not consistent!)
8 things I want to do before I die...
1. Love my husband beyond his wildest dreams!
2. Give my kids the loving, self-esteem building, start they need.
3. Adopt an older child from Ethiopia.
4. Do everything I can to promote Ethiopian/African/HIV+ adoption.
5. Educate my peers about Africa, and the differences, between its' nations.
6. Get a College degree.
7. Finish scrapbooks for each of my kids.
8. Enjoy my husband's retirement with him.
8 things I say often...
1. "I love you!"
2. "Good morning."
3. "Good night."
4. "Get a good nights' sleep."
5. "Did you have a good sleep?" (Is there a trend here? We like it when our kids are sleeping!)
6. "Tell me the truth." (Said with the menacing Mom tone.)
7. "That is something I never thought I would have to say!"
8. "Have you lost your mind?!?!"
8 TV shows I’ve recently watched (this list would be SOOO different if the writer's weren't striking!!...
1. SpongeBob (Is there ever a time that this show isn't on?!?!)
2. Dora the Explorer (Anytime Grace gets to choose the show!)
3. American Idol
4. Anything by Ken Burns on PBS
5. Project Runway
6. Live with Regis and Kelly
7. The View (I can not get enough of Whoopi Goldberg!!)
8. Make Me a Super Model
8 songs I could listen to over and over (In no particular order)...
1. Black Flower - Salvador
2. I Can't Make You Love Me - Bonnie Raitt
3. I Can Only Imagine - MercyMe
4. Your Love is Extravagent - Casting Crowns
5. Beauty From Pain - SuperChick
6. It Was You - Trace Adkins
7. Wheel in the Sky - Journey (or pretty much anything else by Journey!!!)
8. God Bless the Child - Shania Twain
8 things that attract me to my best friends...
1. They’re real.
2. They’re fun.
3. They're honest.
4. They're creative.
5. They listen.
6. They're always "there", no matter what.
7. They make me want to be a better person.
8. They love me just the way I am though.
8 things I’ve learned this past year (or previously, with a strong reminder this year)...
1. Tomorrow is never a sure thing.
2. I love my husband more everyday. My marriage is a most precious gift from God.
3. We have our trying moments, but my kids are amazing.
4. My parents love me deeply, and show it in the most wonderful ways.
5. Cancer Sucks!!
6. I need to quit taking back the things I give to God.
7. I can't be an island, no matter how hard I try.
8. I have a lot left to learn.
8 people I think should do '8'...
6. Cousin Julie
7. Julie G.