Sunday, February 03, 2008

Fevers Suck!!!

We were invited to a super fun Superbowl party today. We would be hanging out with some great old college friends of Will's. Our kids like to play together, and us adults enjoy each other's company even more. Will and the kids had a ball at the party, but I had to stay home. Because of the Eli Manning/Chargers scandal a few years ago, Will, the kids and the hosting family were all rooting for the Patriots. They even had Gracie going against the Giants. Unfortunately, I woke up with a temperature of 101 degrees today. My whole body hurt, and I was freezing. I felt like I was going to die!!! The worst part is that I wasn't there to help support Ramee and the Giants. I'll be the first to admit that I do not like Eli Manning, but I like the cheating Patriots even less! The Giants are the NFL Champions, and I wish them the best. Here's to next season, and an amazing Charger team!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bummer!! Go figure that you get some time at home ALONE and you get to because you're sick. Hope the Giants' win made you feel a little better!

Cousin Julie

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Oh Blaine,
I'm sorry you missed the game. I hope you are feeling better soon!

God Bless,
Jane